Plain and simple, I help you achieve financial security. As a Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification, my aim is to find innovative financial solutions that help you:
- Enjoy your lifestyle now and in the future
- Grow your business while avoiding some of life’s misfortunes
- Build your personal wealth to achieve peace of mind in your later years
- Educate your children at the schools of your choice
- Care for your children whatever their circumstances
My typical clients value respect, trust, honesty, and communication. They include:
- Attorneys, physicians, executives and consultants
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Empty nesters and parents of all types of children
- Newly married and engaged couples
- Commercial, business and mortgage lenders and borrowers
My approach seeks to establish a relationship based on mutual respect and a commitment to a common goal: Helping you achieve financial security. I accomplish this by getting to know you on several levels: professional, personal and financial. Hallmarks of my practice include honesty, communication, timeliness, compassion, attention-to-detail and a sense of humor.
I have been an advocate for and raised funds on behalf of our community’s underprivileged children, children with special needs, homeless adults and at-risk seniors. Further, I have helped hundreds of families plan their final arrangements in accordance with their cultural, ethnic and religious preferences. Don’t you want to work with a financial planner that understands diversity, demonstrates compassion and respects others?
To learn how I can help you achieve financial security, please contact me at 703-539-6825 or email@example.com so together we can begin the journey towards your financial security.